Unique Equestrian Property on 5 Acres in Unincorporated Jefferson County
Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a 5-acre equestrian property in unincorporated Jefferson County! This beautiful 2-story home features 4-5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a conveniently located lower-level laundry room, a welcoming kitchen, and a 2-car garage.
Nestled at 5990 W Bowles Ave, Littleton, CO 80123, the property is zoned A-1 and subject to Jefferson County Planning & Zoning rules. Please note that rezoning is unlikely to be approved by JeffCo.
The residence is connected to the city sewer and has a very strong well. This fantastic location is perfect for an owner/operator/trainer looking to establish their equestrian business or enjoy a private retreat.
- 5-acre equestrian property
- 2-story home with 4-5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Lower level laundry
- Nice kitchen
- 2-car garage at street level and 1-car garage on lower level
- A-1 zoning (subject to Jefferson County Planning & Zoning rules)
- Residence and stable connected to city sewer
- Property sold As-Is
- Ideal location for owner/operator/trainer
- AIN/Parcel ID: 59-241-00-012
Could be converted to up/down duplex. Lower level currently has a 2nd kitchen, private entrance, and access to lower level garage.
Don't let this incredible opportunity pass you by! Schedule a showing today and imagine the possibilities that await at this unique equestrian property in Jefferson County.